Honda Approved Used Car Service Plans
Honda Approved Used Car Service Plans are designed specifically for Honda Approved Used Cars to help you cover some of the inevitable costs of getting your car serviced.
A Honda Approved Used Car Service Plan with Honda Finance means all your scheduled servicing over the next 2 to 5 years can be covered at a special promotional price.
Every part of your Honda's scheduled annual servicing is covered, including labour, any parts required and the VAT.
If your vehicle is equipped with the Honda Service Reminder System (SvRS), you may be prompted for additional interim 'A' services (these are oil and filter changes only). However, as these services depend entirely on driving style and car usage, we can't include them in the plan.
What are the benefits?
If you purchase your Honda Approved Used Car through Honda Finance it qualifies you for a special discount on the Honda Approved Used Car Service Plan standard price.
Expertise and quality
Nobody knows Honda cars better than the people who built them. Honda trained technicians will work on your car, using only Honda Genuine Parts, to guarantee your Honda stays a Honda.
Enhanced resale value
A full Honda service history is often attractive to buyers of used vehicles. In addition any remaining services left on the plan will be transferred to the new owner, so the resale value of your Honda could be even greater.
What's the next step?
Please look at the table opposite and choose your preferred plan from the options available for the age and mileage of your Honda Approved Used Car. Let us know which plan suits you best and we will take care of the rest. A simple, flexible, convenient finance and servicing solution which makes owning a Honda more affordable than ever.
* Whichever comes first.
† The Service Reminder System (SvRS) can be found on your Honda's dashboard display. It lets you know when your Honda is due for a service, plus displays codes for any items needing attention. Refer to your handbook for more details.
Qualifying vehicles (petrol, diesel & hybrid ): All Civic / Insight / FR-V / CR-V / CR-Z / Jazz / Accord.
Excluded vehicles are Honda S2000 and non-Honda.
Terms and Conditions:
Should you have any queries regarding this document, please do not hesitate to contact your Honda authorised dealer or the Honda Happiness dedicated Customer Service Department on 08448-717742
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY
This document contains all details of the Servicing.
These terms and conditions form the Contract between the Customer named on the Plan Documents and Honda (UK).
- 1.1. AGREEMENT - means the Honda Approved Used Car Service Plan agreement made between you the Customer and Honda (UK), 470 London Road, Slough, Berks, SL3 8QY in respect of the Vehicle identified on the Plan Documents for the Service Schedule.
- 1.2. PLAN DOCUMENTS - means the Honda Approved Used Car Service Plan documents signed by the Customer.
- 1.3. CUSTOMER - means the person, firm or company whose details appear on the Plan Documents. Where the customer is a partnership then each partner separately and all partners jointly shall be responsible for the customer's obligations under this Agreement.
- 1.4. DEALER - means an individual, partnership or Company authorised to sell or provide a Honda Approved Used Car Service Plan or carry out the servicing contained in this agreement.
- 1.5. HONDA HAPPINESS ADMINISTRATION - means The Warranty Group UK Limited, The Aspen Building (Floor 2), Vantage Point Business Village, Mitcheldean, Gloucestershire. GL17 0AF who administer the programme on behalf of Honda (UK)
- 1.6. SERVICE SCHEDULE - means the Services as detailed on the attached schedule.
- 1.7. SERVICE AND SERVICING - mean the servicing of the Vehicle in accordance with the Manufacturer's standard service schedules provided within the Service Book.
- 1.8. VEHICLE - means the Customer's motor vehicle as detailed on the Plan Documents.
PARTIES AND COMMENCEMENT
- This Agreement is between the Customer and Honda (UK). It shall be binding on all parties only when it has been signed by or on behalf of each party
- The Customer will:
- 3.1. Produce to the Dealer the appropriate plan documents prior to each Service being carried out.
- 3.2. Notify Honda Happiness Administration if their principal address, as shown on the Plan Documents, changes.
- 3.3. Notify Honda Happiness Administration if the registration plate identification or any other identification mark of the Vehicle changes.
- 3.4. Not make, or permit to be made, any mechanical alterations or modifications to the Manufacturer's standard specification for the Vehicle without obtaining the prior written consent of Honda (UK).
- 4.1. United Kingdom means Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and for the avoidance of doubt shall include the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
- The Dealer will:
- 5.1. Carry out Servicing of the Vehicle in accordance with the Service Schedule as soon as is reasonably practicable after being requested to do so by the Customer.
HONDA (UK)s OBLIGATIONS
- Honda (UK) will:
- 6.1. Issue documentation to the Customer appropriate to the Service Schedule. The Plan Documentation will be printed with an expiry date (start date plus duration), which indicates the latest date on which the Service may be carried out.
- 6.2. Only the specific items listed in the Service Schedule form part of this agreement.
- 7.1. The Customer may, transfer their rights and obligations under this Agreement to a subsequent owner of the Vehicle provided that they give Honda Happiness Administration written notice of the transfer to stating the name and address of the transferee and the date of transfer.
- 7.2. This Agreement cannot be assigned / transferred to a different Vehicle.
- This Agreement shall terminate on the earliest of the following events:
- 8.1. On the end date/mileage specified on the Plan Documents (start date plus duration);
- 8.2. On the Vehicle having received the Schedule of Work covered by the plan;
- 8.3 On Honda (UK) giving notice of cancellation in writing to the Customer.
- 8.4. Where the Customer is in breach of any of his obligations under this Agreement.
- If this Agreement is cancelled by or on behalf of the Customer, NO REFUND OF THE PLAN COST IS ALLOWED.
- 10.1. By signing the Plan Documents the Customer agrees that Honda (UK) may use personal information relating to the Customer which it obtains in relation to this Agreement or to any of Honda Happiness Administrations associated companies for marketing and market research purposes relating to its or their products.
- 10.2. The Customer may withdraw their consent under clause 11.1 at any time by writing to Honda Happiness Administration at the address stated in clause 1.
- 11.1. The terms and conditions of this Agreement cannot be altered or amended by any person except by specific written endorsement by Honda (UK).
- 11.2. The mileage quoted in no way guarantees the true distance covered by the Vehicle, and is indicated only as a guide to when servicing is due. Failure to maintain the odometer (mileage recorder) in working order or disconnecting it or tampering with it will invalidate this Servicing plan Agreement. Any change of odometer (mileage recorder) must be notified to Honda (UK) with the new mileage reading within 9 days by post.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM
- 12.1. Take the Vehicle to the Dealer or any other Honda authorised dealer and give the Service Manager this Agreement
COMPLAINTS AND CONCILIATION
- 13.1. In the unlikely event of a dispute occurring, you should first address any complaint to the Servicing Dealer.
- 13.2. If you do not obtain satisfaction from the Servicing Dealer, you can refer the matter in writing to:
- Honda Happiness Administration Customer Relations Department, The Aspen Building (Floor 2), Vantage Point Business Village, Mitcheldean, GL17 0AF
- Should you remain dissatisfied, you can approach:
- The Customer Relations Manager at Honda (UK) for assistance by writing to: Honda (UK), Customer Relations Department, 470 London Road, Slough, Berks SL3 8QY
- The Consumer Affairs Officer at the SMMT for assistance by contacting:
- The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders, Forbes House, Halkin Street, London SW1X 7D5.
- 13.3. Only in extreme circumstances should it be necessary to involve anybody other than the Dealer. Please remember that irrespective of any third party involvement it can only be the Dealer who ultimately resolves the complaint. So be sure to let them know straight away if you are unhappy, and maintain contact with them throughout.